I love it when it is time to plan for the following week. We are away next week and so it is time to plan for our trip. I am a bit worried because I have a Kidney Stone that isn't causing me pain but can, so not sure if I will need surgery or not.
It was sad to hear that someone I knew as a kid lost someone with cancer and its heart breaking and reminds you how life has to be lived. My lists and plans keep me going.
I feel it is good set up and rather than having fear I look forward to my plans. It makes sure I don't forget what I am going to buy at the supermarket in terms of food. I do a list of things I need to buy and what I want to buy and packing list. I have one for next week when myself, husband and son go to the Isle of Wight and that we pack ready and going to use one suitcase for my son and my clothes and things and my husband will pack his stuff in a holdall and that we remember phones, chargers etc.
I enjoy ticking things off. What can wait and to do instead and adding to the list and changing it on my mood and something else crops up.
One of my friends used to write down the TV programmes she wanted to watch and when they were on using, before the internet, the TV times or radio times. I find it fulfilling and helps me manage my time and it empties out the mind and I think of in Harry Potter when Dumbledore, empties his thoughts and mind in a well and feel that what a list does.
I have to have lists easy accessible by putting them on the wall, in a diary or notebook.
It is just helps me function better and that everything is there that I want to get done and just keeps me sane and not going out thinking I've forgotten something or forgot to pick something up.
Are you the same? Please a Comment Below.
Many thanks for reading,
Carrie X
No comments:
Post a Comment