I love a list. Honestly I am a list nerd, if there is such a thing. I have a list of things that I want to do and need to work on, on a piece of paper in my wordsearch book. I often will do things that I have listed for ages but it is because it helps me to organise and separate tasks.

Yes I will often do things not on a to list but will take note of what I have done so ends up on a list.
My mum is the same. It helps to revise my daily and weekly plans and stay in my brain even if it is not urgent but is noted should I have a gap of time to do it.
I stores online where you can create a wish list and list of what I want to write and book ideas, blogs and finance. You name it is listed somewhere.
My nan would write a list, my grandad and would watch the horse racing on TV and keep a list of who won and it just was embedded in me and I find it a functional. A good start to the week is having a list. In my journal I will write down what I thought was good on some days and what was the highlights of the week and that I keep notes of my son school events and just helps to remind me, having so much to remember.
I do have lists on Notion too, but I am finding that I am using it less and may unsubscribe but will see. I have gone backwards and forwards with it and so not sure if I will continue.
I have created my own templates to organise my weeks using Google Docs, but find it easier to write and not use these either and I love a notebook. I like a scrap piece of paper and after my laptop dying if written down it can't go missing and is stored without my laptop crashing. I like to carry a notebook too. I have used my phone but often runs out of storage and so it just easier for me and can jot down things as I go.
It is good to have written and feel people are so consumed with technology. I have found since using my laptop my writing is bad and so I like to write. It helps my handwriting and it will always be my thing,
I see people use their phones on Youtube to Pastor, on a Podcast or a video, but for me I like to write and have specific notebook and plenty of paper to write and how I function.
Many thanks for reading,
Carrie X
No comments:
Post a Comment