Translate

Monday, 13 July 2026

Ten Different Ways to Get more organised

When it comes to organisation I have to really drone in on my habits and I am avoiding my bedroom at the moment because of the heat wave I have gone through a lot of clothes, but I know in myself I will tidy them up but not just yet. 


1. Take mental note of what you know are your amber areas. So what areas are are potentially red light or green so not urgent. 

2. Who could do that better. So my husband does the laundry so my job today which I have written down is to put more clothes into the washing machine ready for when my husband to put it on and will iron and clean the kitchen. 

3. Make meals that can be precooked and be reheated later.

4. Use a wall Calendar. I love my mine. I got one originally to plan my filming but now use it for the most important tasks of home, school and things I have booked and planned for the school holidays or and on my Notion Calendar I use that for my content and programmes I do yearly. I do a Life Coaching programme which I am doing at the moment. Check out Everyone can build a castle. 

5. Have academic Diary for all those school dates and special holidays rather than one that starts in January. I find having Academic planner helps because I do start my new year in September mainly to work around my son's school dates. 

6. Clear one thing or organise one area a day. I do this a lot and not put too much pressure on myself. 

7. Get up and hour before your kids to have a coffee or tea whilst reading. I love reading in the morning and evening and gives me so much joy. You have to have enjoyment in your life. 

8. Set alarms to get tasks done. I do this for my son to make sure he is ready for when he is picked up and has 10 minutes to get dressed and can do this for yourself too. I like to do a ten minute workout and a ten minutes of cleaning and just having ten minute window is good to get things done and feels good once I have done that. 

9. Do 1 minute tasks. The other day whilst I was getting ready in the bathroom did a 1 minute tidy of my toiletries in our bathroom cupboard under the sink. 

10. Have breaks in the day and get active. I love my morning walks and I am going to be doing a squat challenge in August so training for that. 

Have a good week and if you have tips on being organised then please share. You can use the comments box below. 

Many thanks for reading


Carrie X 

No comments:

Post a Comment