It is amazing how my organisation has changed. I enjoy planning and completing tasks and working on my yearly projects and programmes and feel that I have some more of my life back. Looking at what I have got that I can use as gifts as I have birthdays leading up to Christmas.
I am a volunteer for my local hospital radio, published more books and writing more and filming again for my Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/@Carriechalloner. I been altering the home and moved back to Epsom full time and making a real effort when it comes to the home.
There still things that have to be done. I am still sorting out my room and focusing more on present time. Yes I plan for the week but I also think "What can I do right now that will make a difference?" and getting to know who I am as a person now? I like that I have really non negotiable about my daily habits. I read everyday, every morning as soon as I get up I brush my teeth and once my son goes off to school write and do some form of physical activity each day.
I have been working on a few books that I want to publish. There is one I want out before the end of the year so I will spend mainly Mondays on my books and just making sure I do something positive each day and I love walking. I love a morning walk and on the treadmill. I love cooking and making dinners, but doing a health reset at the moment. Check this recent video: https://youtu.be/BjCdG457taI and just getting things in order.
It is good that Henry has returned to school. He has been doing so well and it is good his sports clubs are back on and I like getting up and feel more ready each day.
Having a routine that works feels good. Having a good full food cupboard is a must. I love my food cupboard and it is such a resource of making meals and I enjoy our dinners. Mondays is when I will do a home cooked meal. I love tins and it is just have plenty of staples.
I have been planning events. It is good to have somethings to look forward to. As I write this blog it is my birthday and later off to see a show and yesterday we went to watch the Ladies England Rugby team and had a meal in a pub we know and made arrangements to see one of my friends boyfriends band in October and feel buzzed with the things I have planned.
I am working on be up to date with my finances again as it gets a bit hectic with the summer holidays each year so doing money reset too.
There are things I have had to cancel due to other commitments but you find that and will do again when have a clearer time I just think time is everything and somethings I want to hold off but doesn't mean I won't do them it just doesn't feel right to do somethings where I am at now.
So enjoying the morning. Soon it will be my sons rugby, so will be posting more and so please follow and you will be notified of when I post on this site.
Many thanks for reading,
Carrie X
No comments:
Post a Comment