Translate

Monday, 15 June 2026

I've got 4 pints of 4 pints milk

What to do if you have a high stack of food? Donate to friends and family or a too a local food bank?

This includes fruit and vegetables soups, stews and even curries. 

Made myself a Pimms and great for using up fruit and yes I ate the fruit once finished and so getting my Vitamins with a favourite drink of the Summer. 

I now going to have some scrambled egg on toast and use up the milk and my son drinks a lot of milk so not too bad and its good to have enough. My step dad would cook extra for lunches and to give to a elderly lady and call a friend to come over to have a meal with you if they're in need of company. 

If you have the crusts of bread why not make a bread a butter pudding and I am going to make a hot chocolate later or tomorrow with hot milk and so it has its uses over stocking and can help with being inventive and have fun when cooking to see what you can make.

If it is fruit and milk you can make smoothies or lollies as long as you have a freezer and ice cubes and with yogurts too and with meat can be frozen and having a good back up of food is good as then your not going over what to have and I like to trying different drinks and food. I like my cold coffee so I have ordered cans by Nescafe and see what they are like. 

I love a cold coffee this time of year and hot coffee in the winter and not going buy anymore coffee as I have sachets to use and a bag of coffee for my Cafeteria and love a milky coffee and so got some ideas of what I can have now I have a overstocked on milk and my son will be pleased. I did give my mum and step dad a four pint. 

My husband loves tuna and so these are good to have in the cupboard as great for sandwiches and dinners. I am not keen on Tuna but my husband does and we have plenty of peanut butter which we mainly have for breakfast and like to have fruit and use some of it for drinks. At the weekend I saw we had a bottle of Pimms still in the cupboard so made myself a Pimms and Lemonade and used strawberries, a quarter of a orange, cucumber and mint, with ice and not something I drink all the time but love one now and again and so refreshing. The only downside is that when buying oranges I couldn't just buy one which one is all I needed but going to have a quarter that we have left of one and is better than juice and great for cakes like spiced ginger cakes, with a dash of cinnamon and very good for the #autumn but still, I like an orange and having a lemon and lime for drinks. 

So not feeling too bad of having a lot of milk but will hopefully be good to have enough for us now so I only need to pick up one for the rest of the week and means I can do a morning walk to get some and learn for my next shop.  

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment