Translate

Wednesday, 16 July 2025

Doing Things That Aren't on a to do list

So I like free days. It is a day where I don't go by a list but what I truly feel like doing. I did this last week and not done this for while and so glad I had that time. It really helps release my tension. Yes it is good to tick things off but it can become the same thing everyday and needed a day that was different and have a break from my usual to do list. 

Some of my best times I have had is where nothing was pre-planned. 


I remember a friends birthday. No I didn't go to work the next day which wasn't good but had the best time because we just had the night of our lives, and you have to live sometimes that is not on the agenda and be a free living soles. I lived my life to the full in my twenties. Last year with my parents took the UberBoat from Putney to North Greenwich and back. 

Now this was a girl and manifested but had forgotten until after we had done it that it was on my goals list, so have learned that to reach goals you have to live your life with a free mind and your goals can come true but forgetting about them. 

It is so good to be spontaneous at times not worry about dinner being made and just get out and about. 

As a kid my mum and dad would take my brother to the pub on a Sunday and wished we had longer but would get together with other families and go to the Chelsea Pot, then travel back by taxi and hated the fact that I had school the next day but glad we did that. 

I like going out the weekends and doing something different and unplanned. I am listening to a Podcast on a Youtube Channel called Cancer Platform with Kathy Burke and talking about her life and different things that she has gone through as a child and adult and it she is so funny and you wouldn't have a thought she'd struggle but she has. You can be the most powerful person in the world but you can still struggle mentally. 

That is why I like to have a day where I want to do what I like that is not on a list and not feel like life is a chore. 

So scrap the lists and have a day that you want to do that too and just live.

Many thanks for reading,


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment