Translate

Saturday, 23 January 2021

How I don't organize and when I do/Choose your own time and day

So Here is my work space and you wouldn’t believe it but I know where everything is….and if you look close enough you’ll find my brain in there somewhere too….Good luck….now let me think where did I just put down my coffee?...oh its there where all the other mugs are….that is why I don’t organize. FUNNY THAT!

 

I like to have things in place, but doesn't mean I am super tidy. Let me tell you I AM NOT! I'd love to be Martha Stewart, but who knows, she could be like Monica from Friends and has a secret cupboard piled up with Stationary. That is my dream if she has. 

As I look at my desk now I see crumbs, my skincare products, including make up remover I never use, because I think hot water and a flannel or in the mornings, use my face wash, are enough, and then have pens and many a notebook. 

I have had to cut back on what I keep and buy, but it hasn't stopped me from buying new items I just don't need everything I see. 

I have a super noodle pot for my bens and small scissors and a box that I have used for storing little bits and so recycling too. 

Then there is my camera I use for filming and jewellery. I do like jewellery and when it is not out I do forget to wear it so keeping on my desk reminds to put some on. 

It is all about what you are going to use and making my working set up functional.

Many thanks for reading, 


Carrie X 


No comments:

Post a Comment